This Policy sets out the manner in which Worlhost (PTY) LTD. (“Worlhost”) manages personal information collected from or submitted by you, the user, when visiting Worlhost (PTY) LTD.’s website(s).
1. “personal information” is as defined in the Promotion of Access to Information Act No 2 of 2000 (“PAIA”) “user” means any person accessing any part of the website
1. We collect only necessary information and use it only for the purpose for which it is required.
2. We will neither sell your personal information to anyone, nor otherwise dispose of it to a third party otherwise than as set out in the Policy. We will not attempt to obtain your permission to do so by deceptive means.
3. If we do not need the information anymore, we will delete any personal information held.
4. We do not retain or store any credit card information.
1. When you send us personally identifying information in an email, we use what you provide only to help us gather information you might request. In an effort to respond to your request, information you submit may be viewed by various people within Worlhost (PTY) LTD. Once received, the information to your email is protected in accordance with this Policy.
1. In order to provide the best possible and most relevant service, we may use standard technology to collect information about the use of this site. This technology is not able to identify individual users but simply allows this website to collect statistics.
1. The Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access our website. An IP address is the unique number that is automatically assigned to the computer you are using whenever you are using the web.
2. The type of browser (such as Internet Explorer or Mozilla) and operating system (such as Windows Vista or MacOS) used to access our site.
3. The date and time when the website is accessed, for the purpose of traffic and statistical monitoring.
4. The pages visited, for the purpose of improving the usefulness of our website, by providing helpful links and removing pages that are not read.
3. If you do not wish cookies to be employed, it is possible to change the manner in which your browser handles cookies. Please note that, if this is done, certain services on this website may not be available.
1. If you believe that your personal data which we may have is outdated or incorrect, please ask us to correct it by using our contact page. Please provide us with all the information we need to make the correction.
2. You can also request access to any relevant personal data held by the website owner as set out in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (“PROATIA”) and where such access is necessary for you to exercise and/or protect any of your rights. It is advisable to send Worlhost (PTY) LTD. an email requesting the information you need.
1. While reasonable measures are taken to ensure the integrity and security of information submitted to this site, we may not be held liable for any loss or other damage sustained by a user or users as a result of the intentional or accidental release of information by an employee of the website owner or any third party.
2. Users and/or subscribers are prohibited from releasing their username and/or password to any other person or party.
1. This is a child-friendly website: Worlhost (PTY) LTD. takes into account the privacy and well-being of children when they are online.